This summer, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® will be celebrating “Frozen,” the hit animated feature film from Disney, with a daily character procession, sing-alongs with Anna and Elsa, fireworks, a polar playground and a nightly party featuring a live band, all themed to the worldwide phenomenon.
Event Dates: July 5 – Sept. 28, 2014
Event Tickets: Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios required.
Here are some highlights:
Olaf on Summer Vacation - Olaf the snowman is having the time of his life on his very first summer vacation! He chimes in throughout the day to keep everyone updated on all his adventures.
Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome - At 11:00 a.m. each day, Elsa and Anna arrive in Hollywood as part of their goodwill tour of neighboring kingdoms, making their way down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh. Kristoff is along for the fun, too, joined by a flurry of skaters, skiiers, ice cutters and more! The entire procession culminates in a special moment at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage to officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of Hollywoodland.
For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration - Cool down inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & “Frozen” Funland - Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his cousins have created a “Frozen” Funland filled with cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! There’s a frozen pond with ice skating demonstrations, wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen” — inspired food and beverage offerings.
“Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party - Starting at 5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage, with a DJ, live band, and more! The band plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits, as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites. It’s going to be hot!
“Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular - Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
From Sept. 2 – 28, “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular will take place only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
“Frozen” Summer Fun Premium Package
While packages have sold out from July 5 to Aug. 22 and Aug. 24 to Sept. 1, 2014, your Clients can still enjoy a premium “Frozen” Summer Fun experience on the following weekends: Sept. 5 – 7; Sept. 12 – 14; Sept. 19 – 21; and Sept. 26 – 28.
Each “Frozen” Summer Fun Premium Package includes:
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome Procession Viewing - Watch and wave during an enchanting daytime ceremony — complete with royal refreshments! Enjoy Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome procession, beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- For the First Time In Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration Seating - Get ready to “Let it Go” like never before — enjoy one (1) sing-along experience featuring favorite tunes from “Frozen” at a time of your choosing.
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular Viewing with Dessert Party - Indulge in an unforgettable fireworks showcase, paired with “Frozen”-themed desserts as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Don’t miss out on the coolest event of the season! Reserve a “Frozen” Summer Fun Premium Package: US $69.00 for adults; US $39.00 for children (tax and gratuity included).
- Online reservations are not available for this special event.
- For booking, please call (407) 939-1939. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Advanced reservations are highly recommended as this event will fill up quickly.