Disney is committed to reopening Disney Resort hotels, though at this time they have decided to adjust the reopening dates for Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort due to the current environment. With this in mind, the planned reopening dates for additional Disney Resort hotels will be as follows.
- July 29: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aug. 24: Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Sept. 21: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Oct. 4: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Oct. 14: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Nov. 1: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Due to the fluidity of the current environment, Disney will continue to evaluate adjustments to Disney Resort hotel opening dates as needed and when the timing is right to do so. These dates are still subject to change, and reservations for stays at Disney Resort hotels not yet open could still be impacted.